- Get Dressed
- Get in your car or use public transportation
- Pay a monthly, bi monthly or yearly membership fee which cost money
- Find some type of gym equipment if it's not taken already
- Stay on for a limited amount of time, because the next personal behind you is also waiting to use the machines.
- Last but not least, drive all the way back home, and repeat for the next day.
To eliminate a lot of the hassle, you can work out at home. Do you see the picture above ? That's what I call a "Leg Lift". The position the woman is in will tighten her "Rear or Booty" for lack of a better word. If you do each leg around 50 times. You will notice your Butt is tighter and more lifted. Weight loss is very important for any woman with PCOS. However have a sexy shape is a completely different story. Even if you don't lose a pound, you will still look better in and OUT of your clothes.